Monday, June 8, 2009

What the fuck?

What the fuck?

I've just found out (via bloody Facebook) that the Londoner was most likely cheating on me. Bastard. I'm not bitter and twisted because I want him back...I'm bitter and twisted because he screwed me over. That hurts.

With hindsight, I am pleased we split because now it means I'm going back to England and seeing Ross. Plus, the Londoner really couldn't spell all that great (he wasn't the brightest spark in the box) and got mixed up with his exclamation marks and question marks?!?!? Seriously.

And he didn't last all that long. Or want it all that much. Which is really not good enough. Besides, sex only gets you so far.

I'm just not used to being cheated on and dumped! What the fuck.

Rant over.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment