Friday, May 29, 2009

Ross

I'm just having a cup of tea before heading off to the salon this morning to get a spray tan and my hair cut and coloured...all in preparation for tonight's birthday celebrations!

We (the girls) are heading out on the 'Wild Boys Afloat' river cruise on the Brisbane River, it should be highly entertaining! It's bizarre, I have seen more female strippers than I can count and yet never a male stripper. I always find the females amusing so I expect the men to be more so!

Feeling much happier about everything now. Haven't heard from the Londoner since my birthday 5 days ago - where he text happy birthday at 11pm and I didn't reply. He only got fined $150 for the court case so there is really no excuse for him to still be having his little breakdown. Granted the fight was an extreme thing to happen but 'worse things happen at sea' as they say, and if he allows his whole life go to shit when one thing goes wrong, then he's really not the sort of man I want to be with.

Which brings me to Ross. Usually I use code names for everyone but this guy is everything, I can't sum him up in a pseudonym. His voice is like melted chocolate. His eyes are like a deep abyss. He makes my heart not just skip a beat, but stop completely. I have been besotted with him for nearly 3 years, after more mind-blowing sex than I can even remember in one solo-session with the vibrator...

About a month ago, when I was with the Londoner, he finally admitted that he has always felt the same way but is scared of it. I burst into tears, it was so good to hear him say that but I was trying to make a go of it with the London and besides, he is in England...

...but I have decided to go back to England for a holiday in 2 weeks time...

No comments:

Post a Comment